COFRA (Italy) footwear is a superior brand of heavy-duty, but lightweight safety boots
These high quality boots manufactured by Cofra, a leading name in safety products in Italy, retail for about $146 USD.
Cofra has several manufacturing facilities, including one in Albania. Since launching at the Safety Show in Chicago several years ago in the U.S. and lining up North American distributors, these asphalt boots are becoming popular worldwide. They’ve earned respect due to their exceptional comfort and superior safety.
Some features of Cofra Italian asphalt boots:
- Heat-resistant outsole to 572º F for up to one minute
- Flexible APT insole provides 100% protection against heat, impact and fatigue
- Dramatically reduces foot injuries
- Composite Safety Toe exceeds ASTM safety standards
- Extra depth allows plenty of room for orthotics
- Rugged, lightweight and flexible.
- Specifically designed for asphalt pavers
- Men’s sizes 6-13
- Non-metal toe cap is twice as light as a steel toe cap with the same protection
- Superior comfort