Japanese asphalt pavers have relied on Nosacks K.K. asphalt boots for the past 88 years. Today, more than 90 percent of Japanese road construction workers wear Nosacks K.K. boots.
In our pursuit to provide you with all the information you need about asphalt boots, we’ll profile various manufacturers so you can learn more about their product lines and select the boot that offers the ultimate in comfort, safety, quality and value.
- Company Name: Nosacks Corporation
- Head Office, Plant: Hiroshima, Japan
- Date Established : May 5, 1924
- Website: www.nosacks.co.jp
- Manufacture and sales of protective footwear, leather footwear and working footwear
- Sales of protective equipment for health and environmental maintenance goods
- Sales of environmental measuring instruments, emergency supplies and working goods
- Manufacture of industrial rubber products
Main Clients: Ministry of Defense Japan , General Post Office Japan, Metropolitan police & police departments, Japanese Railway Companies, various industrial companies such as Automobile, Steel Metal, Shipbuilding, Transit, and Precision instruments.
Nosacks K.K. HSK Asphalt Boots
This Japanese firm is, perhaps, best known for its manufacture of the HSK line of asphalt boots with a number of features that offer superior protection and comfort to asphalt pavers.
- Protects against hot foot
The boot’s bottom insulated outsole, which is highly heat resistant, lasts longer before wearing out due to exposure to extremely high temperatures and permits workers to stay on the job longer without the danger of suffering from “hot foot” or blisters.
- Leaves no marks on fresh, hot pavement for a cleaner job that makes clients happy
The flat sole, additionally, leaves no marks on the hot, freshly-paved road; its non-sticky design also helps the boots last longer, so asphalt workers save money on this important tool of their trade.
- Chemical-resistant and long-lasting
Manufactured from silver-processed cow’s leather, the boots will withstand contact with a number of common industrial chemicals. The process that makes them chemical-resistant also makes them longer lasting.
- Protects asphalt pavers’ toes from injury
Approximately 20 percent of all asphalt paving injuries occur as a result of sharp objects at the worksite piercing a pavers’ foot or toe. The lightweight yet extra sturdy steel toe in Nosacks K.K. asphalt boots protect against these kind of accidents.
- Bright reflector patch protects against vehicle accidents, which can injure or even kill asphalt pavers
- Asphalt workers say the quality leather Nosacks K.K. HSK asphalt boots are as comfortable as socks.
If you’re looking for asphalt books, consider the top choice of Japanese road paving crews for comfort and long-lasting quality.